This week we’ll be speaking with Jules Schroeder from UnconventionalLifeShow.com!
Jules is the host of Unconventional Life, a show on the Forbes Under30 channel for millennials earning their living in non-traditional ways. She started her first six-figure company at the age of 18 and her first seven-figure company at the age of 22, while serving as a marketing consultant for many top companies. Jules is known for being a trailblazer and Millennial innovator with a unique ability to spot trends and create innovative global solutions.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Whether you should find a publisher or self-publish.
- Strategies to use before you launch your book.
- How to get genuine reviews for your book.
- The $0.99 tip.
- How to find your niche category.
- The most effective book covers.
- Should you purchase reviews for your book?
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Jules’s website
- Unconventional Life website
- Unconventional Life podcast (iTunes)
- CreateU (Jules’s newest project)
A word about our sponsor:
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com. For you, the listeners of Making The Entrepreneur podcast, Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
To download your free audiobook today, click here!